The Iowa Specialty Crop Growers Association represents the needs and interests of the specialty crop industry.
For the benefit of it’s members, the ISCGA offers:
- Support, information, and education for grower/members, on production and marketing, especially through its annual Specialty Crop Growers Conference.
- Assistance to members/growers working toward sustainability via economic and best management practices.
- Promotion of the Iowa specialty crop industry to consumers and policymakers.
- Advocacy for its members and is a voice for specialty crop growers in the state.
- Promotion and support for the health/wellness of consumers and the general community/economy by providing them with wholesome, fresh and local produce and specialty crops.
- Opportunities for networking with growers
- Membership discount to annual Iowa Specialty Producers Conference and trade show
- Listing in online membership directory
- Membership and industry promotion at the Iowa State Fair
- Subscription to Fruit Growers News and/or Vegetable Growers News publications